Sunday, January 8, 2012

somedays it's a good day to turn 20!

And somedays it's a good day to eat really yummy rich cupcakes!  AND if you're my dear friend Nick, then somedays you get to do both.  I know, I was jealous too.  So naturally, to celebrate my funky friend's birthday I turned to pinterest, which I've decided is the first place to turn to for just about everything. I found this recipe to make a peanut butter cup like cupcake!

First there was this:
^ As shown above, I am slighty very messy while baking...
Then we had these!


Which were then frosted into these:


Which, when combined with good friends, soft jazz and some bubbly leads to a VERY fun night.  Thank you friends, and thank you Nick for sharing your birthday with us.  Your handsomeness is appreciated by the Jackson-Blasius household. 

Pardon moi on the blurriness.

Oh,
You can find the recipe I uses for these tasty chocolatey peanut buttery bad boys right here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy happy bday...20 is such a good age!

I am doing a THEIT CAMERA BAG GIVEAWAY on Color Issue...I think you would totally love it!!!

xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com