Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yes, I am aware I am taking this instagram thing too far...


Ah, Tuesday.  Perhaps my least favorite day of the week... That whole  "fresh-outta-the-weekend-ready-to-go" feeling is pretty much worn off, yet Friday evening is still so far away.  And girlfriend here's got a lovely schedule that goes as follows:

  • Work
  • School
  • More work
I know, you wish you could be my today.  At least my Monday was the bees knees (People need to start using that phrase more!). Despite that fact that Siri told me it was definitely going to rain, and my hunters were SUPER pumped to stomp in some juicy rain puddles, which, as you can see by the upper-right picture, it did not rain.  In fact, it was surprisingly sunny, which I decided was better.  Yesterday's superior-ness (?) began when I got off work and got green lights from Hays St. to University, basically cutting my drive home in half.  Does anyone else get that indescribable high when each light turns green JUST in time?  No?  Well it's amazing.  Then, my day took a little step backward when my iron decided to BURN A GIANT UGLY GAPING hole in a skirt I was planning to wear for some "today is unseasonably warm" frolicking that was to take place in the park.  But the awesome day was not lost!  For boyfriend, being the rockstar that he is, bought me a jamba juice, took me to Anthropologie (where we picked out the cutesie patootsie mugs seen above), then to the mall so we could replace both the skirt, and the iron that now had a giant hunk of skirt permanently baked onto it.  That man sure knows how to save the day!

That was followed up by some seriously intense Zumba-ing that may or may not have kicked my bum into shape!   Then baked some lemon crinkles that i had all a majority of the ingredients for.  To me, since we missed a few ingredients, I thought they were a little off.. but Nicklaus and his guest both said they were great!  Then proceeded to eat the entire batch.  To each his own!

So Tuesday, let's try to be decent, even though you won't top Monday.  Or probably any other day of the week for that matter.

But I'd be happy if you, by some cosmic chance, proved me wrong!

No comments: