Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And then I became a hardworking college student...


I'm not sure if it's because I was nervous about going back to school after taking a nice big long semester off, but THIS semester is the one to change all semesters. I have been keeping all my assignments and due dates recorded in a nice little agenda  my mommy gave me.  (I have recently given up my hatred for agendas that began when teachers began doing *agend checks*, what the heck is that about?)  And I have been doing ALL (lenient usage of the word all) the reading for my classes, and you know what?  I hate to say it but it feels, PURRRTY GOOD.  I had that whole "I don't need to study, and I can procrastinate" angsty thang going on in high school and whatever, but perhaps an old dog CAN learn new tricks!  Unfortunately, all this teacher's-pet-do-gooder stuff leads to me looking like the above picture more often than it leads to me looking like the below picture.
 Which is what I'd prefer to be doing.  Or, you know, something like that...

If you are studying like I am, then happy studying!  If not, then don't rub it in.  THAT is ruuuude. (Said with Stephanie Tanner like attitude, because, obviously!)

No comments: