Wednesday, April 18, 2012

my life lately according to instagram


So far, my spring is off to a pretty great start.  Weather is still on and off, but when it's on, it's super spot on.  Here's to bright colors, shorts and flip flops!  And I will probably be shaking my booty off in a celebratory victory dance once school is out.  Choreography for said dance will be in the works, and of course I'm taking suggestions.  I'm personally a big fan of the glorious pelvic thrust, but I'm willing to shake things up.

And if you have ever had a salad from Cafe Rio, you understand why it deserves a portrait taken of it.  Because it is quite simply a beautiful thing.  Cafe Rio just produces edible artwork masterpieces.  #mouthfiesta

And I got to watch my boyfriend Jack Nicklaus it up on the links.  I'm becoming so fluent in my shorthand colloquial golf lingo, it is to be envied.

Now excuse me, for a pantless toddler is beckoning me to help her wipe her "nose booders," so business is calling.


1 comment:

Katie Kemp said...

:D