Thursday, February 23, 2012

cheater, cheater, frozen yogurt eater


So you know that whole chestnut where I said no sugar.  Well I basically cheated.  Last night, after going to the performance of one of our favorite littles, we joined him and his family for dinner!  And to celebrate his outstanding acting performance, we naturally followed up dinner with some Blue Cow Frozen Yogurt.  BUT, a percentage of the profits went to a local elementary school!  I think that counts for something.  AND, last time I had sugar I did not KNOW it was my last time for a while, so I didn't enjoy as much as I should have.  AND, those are about the only excuses I can think of...

SO!  No sugar starting.....

now.
For reals this time.




Plus look at boyfriend's happy frozen yogurt eating face.  What an enabler.  He didn't even try to stop me from consuming that sweet sugary mess.  He practically forced me...  

No comments: